Month: July 2014
Search Engine Optimization services have become incredibly popular today, and nearly every online business has ties with one SEO service provider or another. Part of the reason behind the almost ubiquitous presence of SEO today is that people have recognized the importance of natural traffic, and just how beneficial organic search ranking can be for any business. While this certainly explains the popularity of website optimization companies in general, but have you ever wondered why so many global businesses prefer to hire internet marketing companies that are based in India? In fact often a number of foreign companies pick Indian companies over the one that’s present in their own country. There are many reasons for this. Here’s why:
1) Cost Effectiveness: The biggest reason Indian SEO companies are so popular? Because they are cheaper! It is a solid business decision to hire a company that costs you less, and the charges levied by such organizations based in India are often lower than what international companies charge for the same set of services. Common sense dictates that a business minimise spending and pick the most cost effective method of doing something, and when it comes to marketing things online, so the choice is obvious.
2) Quality with Satisfaction is Assured: There is a flip side to something being cheap. People automatically assume that something may not be of very good quality just because it is priced lower. Internet marketing companies India however prove this wrong. They have consistently provided top notch search engine optimization services to companies from every corner of the world, and achieved great results for their clients. The fact that India has some of the best IT professionals in the world goes a long way in ensuring that here you can always have access to trained and highly capable individuals.
3) Pre-packaged Services: Most businesses prefer to hand over all their work in a certain field to a single company. Web Development and Website Optimization often go hand in hand, and Website development Companies in India regularly offer SEO services as well, making it very convenient for a business. These Website development Companies offer attractive packages that include web development and search engine optimization services, thus making it a great option for any business that is looking to outsource its website related work to India.
Apart from these points there are many things that need to be compared before taking search engine optimization services from the one who guarantees you the best work in this field. Research and go through the best online marketing services before you take any decision.
The Truth of E-mail Marketing
As the Internet has grown tremendously over a period of 10 years, the businesses find it ideal for advertisement of the products and services. The advertisements posted on the internet reach millions of people and thus affects the business a lot. A right online marketing may lead to higher ROI by lead generation and converting prospects to consumers. E-mail marketing is a type of online marketing in which ads are sent on the e-mails of the prospects with description of the services and the products and a link to either connect to the dealer or the service provider or online store in case of an e-commerce portal. Spamming is closely associated with e-mail marketing and many believe that it is a part of phishing attack/spamming. Any unsolicited e-mail that advertises about any service and product line qualifies as spam. If the user did not sign up to receive such e-mails, they will be categorised as spam. Spam are usually bulk e-mail sent to users who did not request such e-mails.
- E-mail marketing, contrary to popular opinion, is not only about spamming.
- If the user has opted for receiving e-mails, it is not categorised under spamming.
Benefits of Opt-in E-mails
The e-mails that are sent when the user has opted for it by signing in and furnishing his e-mail details and also accepting that he wishes to receive the e-mail are legitimate and also upholds the reputation of the company. Opt-in e-mail marketing not only lets you build good reputation among the prospects but also helps you in targeting only those consumers that are genuinely interested. This leads to better conversion rates and thus benefits the business in the long run. Opt-in email marketing is always better that spamming on various fronts.
Advantages of opt-in e-mail marketing over spamming:
- Safeguards the reputation of the e-mail marketing of the company
- Helps connect to people who have shown interest
- The customers understand that the company values their privacy which is not in the case of spamming.
- More targeted campaigns.
- A long term and healthy relation with the customers.
How many of you find Email irritating and treat them as a Junk or spamming? I hope most of you get annoyed with this technique but sometimes its better to have it but only when you have agreed to receive frequent E-mails. What your opinion about it ? Share your views.